Zorana Gee, Senior Product Manager for Photoshop, shares an early look at Design Space – a new environment customized for web, UI and app designers that is shipping as a Technology Preview inside the 2015 release of Photoshop CC. Design Space delivers a sleek new interface with tuned interactions and new features targeted for your design workflows in Photoshop. Your entire Photoshop Design Space experience is optimized for common web, UI and app design tasks –minimizing clicks, mouse travel, panels, dialogs and clutter. With the creation of Design Space, we are doing something fundamentally different for our designer customers. For the first time ever, Photoshop is releasing a feature at the beginning of the development process (long before it’s finished) and shipping it as a Technology Preview so that you can give us feedback, and we can develop it to specifically meet your needs. This means it is not complete. It has workflows that need more work and introduces changes to Photoshop that may tax your muscle memory. We are doing this because we want your input from the beginning, to hone it specifically for you.
Designers, visit us at these links to share your feedback on the experience and help us best meet your needs.
· Design Space Help www.adobe.com/go/designspace-help
· Design Space Forum www.adobe.com/go/designspace-forum
· Design Space on Twitter www.adobe.com/go/designspace-twitter
· Send feature requests and bugs to Feedback http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family
· Download source code on GitHub: http://adobe-photoshop.github.io/
Get Photoshop CC: http://adobe.ly/10ekpOA